February 18, 2011

Meeting the Malaysian members

Today (18/2/11), I am so happy that I could meet Malaysian members for the very first time. The place is @ Mewah Club in Kajang. When I arrived there, some of the members were warming up and doing some stretching exercises.All these came to a halt when they saw me and they all smiled at me and said that I look so cute! I was then introduced to the members officially and right after, Phin, the President of TTCS Malaysia gave me a "Hoong Pau" as a welcoming gift and also as a tradition during Chinese New Year where the elderly would distribute it to family members and friends. Next, we took a group photograph. I saw the members in their locally printed TTC t-shirts and was particularly fond of the green one with the picture of children in it and the message on it says "Children of Malaysia". There was a Malay boy, a Chinese girl (with pony tails), an Indian girl and last but not least, a Punjabi boy with his turban. These represent the main ethnic races in the country.

Then, I saw them practicing, first with the Standing exercises. I noticed that after each Standing exercise, they would proceed with 10 times of Don You. So, in all, they would have done at least 40 times of Don You for the Standing exercises. This was followed with two sets of TTC with a short water break in between. It was time to say good bye to all the Kajang members for this week. Phin told me to come again next week and meet more Kajang members. Of course, I replied with a loud ROAR.

Until the next time, it is goodbye for now.


At the main entrance


Mewah club


Receiving Hoong Pau


With Kajang members

No comments:

Post a Comment