February 24, 2011

Tiger in Malaysia - a new week, a new adventure...

I have discovered that Kajang members practice twice a week i.e on every Wednesday and Friday evenings, from 8.15 to 9.30 pm. These are the only time available for TTC as members will be busy with their work in the day time.
Yesterday evening (23/2) I got to meet more members. They have heard about me from the other members and keen to check me out. Of course, when they looked at me, there could only be just one reaction i.e they all smiled happily. I liked that, and also not forgetting the hugs and kisses. I am the luckiest Tiger in the world!
Before I get too carried away, at that practice session, "President" Phin unveiled the 2011 Malaysian t-shirt to the members. It is maroon in colour with the society's logo and two Chinese characters saying "Rabbit Year" (direct translation to English) prominently featured on the left side. On the reverse side, I could see two familiar lines i.e Taiost Tai Chi internal arts of health. Cultivating body and mind. Simple and nice.
For the next few days, I will be staying over at "President" Phin's place on the other side of town. I learnt a new phrase from "President" Phin which would be appropriate to use now. It is JUMPA LAGI - in the Malay language and it means See You Again. Goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment