March 22, 2011

Busy schedules ahead

For this week , I would have some busy schedules to follow. It would kick-off tomorrow (23/3/11) where I would be visiting interesting sights of Kuala Lumpur city centre in the afternoon. In the evening, I will be back at Kajang centre for practice session. On 24/3/11, after breakfast, I will be travelling to Kuantan by car. Upon arrival there, I will check-in to the Sempurna Resort, the venue for the International Workshop to be conducted by Tony Kwong of ITTCS. Workshop will begin on 25/3/11 and ends on 27/3/11. Right after, I will be on the road back to Kajang and in the evening, it is dinner time with Tony Kwong and Kajang members. Oh yes, Tony will be with me for the return trip to Kajang.

On 28/3/11, guess what, I will be leaving Malaysia. How time flies, it has been almost two months since I arrived here from Australia. It has been fun in hot and sunny Malaysia and I have made a lot of friends and experienced the wide variety of local food and fruits. Truly awesome. I am going to miss them very much.

I have not told you where I would be heading next, right? Well, this is done on purpose. You will know it soon. Before I sign off, please check the attachment, it is a map of Malaysia. See if you can locate all the places that I have mentioned in my reports. Have fun. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment