March 25, 2011

I am now in Kuantan

I have arrived at the Sempurna Resort, Kuantan and have the good fortune to meet a good number of the participants who came from far and near. Also, I am glad to inform that Tony Kwong has safely arrived at the resort at 7.30 pm, just in time for the Welcoming Dinner. Prior to coming to Kuantan, I went for a sight-seeing trip of Kuala Lumpur yesterday. Let me have this chance to introduce to you some of the interesting places. First, I went to KL Tower located at the Bukit Nenas or Pineapple Hill. At the Observation Level, I had a good view of KL and its surrounding suburb. At one of the windows, I could see the Petronas Twin Towers at close range and it was awesome. Then, I went to the Central Market which was built in 1888 and was initially a wet market before changing to a centre for local arts and craft. Here, I visited an art gallery-cum-antique house. Next stop was the Dataran Merdeka or Independence Square where one could see a contrast of the old and new buildings. Check the photo and you could see the old Court House on the foreground and the new high rise buildings at the background. To end the day, I went back to Kajang for TTC practice and thanked the members for taking good care of me for almost two months.

Tomorrow (25/3) is the first day of the Malaysian TTC International Workshop and a total of 101 participants will get together to work on their Tai Chi with Tony on centrestage. I am all ready for the workshop.


Looking at Twin Tower


At the Central Market


At the gallery


At Dataran Merdeka (Old and new)

No comments:

Post a Comment